Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics Unit
The center aims at providing service in research, consultation and training in order to broaden the insights and enhance the managerial capacity of clinical researchers and managers working in government and private health care institutions.
Research and Activities
- Research highlight:
- Quality Assessment Clinic Hospital Services CND Meulaboh
- Development of Avian Influenza Proposal
- End of Life Proposal Development
- Eficacy of hand hygiene, RSUP DR. Sardjito
- Provide management consultation for managers of government as well as private health care institutions.
- Conduct consultation and research to improve the quality of health care in government and private institutions. Expand networks of quality health cares by producing a bulletin and running the website www.lhqn.co.id.
- Provide management and policy concerning health service for the National Development Planning Body, Department of Health, Department for Internal Matters, and Department of Labor Force.
- Build cooperation with international organizations such as WHO, European Union, World Bank, ADB, USAID, etc.
- Organize internal management training
- Organize seminars, trainings, research and workshops concerning health care management and decision making in health management based on facts and evidence.
- Expand the network, specifically for cooperation with foreign and international organizations concerning health policies amongst countries and the controlling of priority diseases.
- R. Detty Siti Nurdiati Z, MPH., PhD., Sp.OG(K)
- dr.Jarir At Thobari, DPharm, PhD
Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics (CE&BU) Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Gadjah Mada
Gedung Diklat Lt. 4 RS Dr. Sardjito