Health and Human Nutrition
The Center of Health and Human Nutrition aims to provide leadership in nutritional sciences by facilitating interdisciplinary research, improving patient care, and creating educational initiatives for health professionals and the public. Also, it is working for the purpose of preventing and treating common chronic diseases and extending human lifespan through integrating scientific, medical, and public health approaches.
Research and Activities
- Research highlight:
- Functional Food Research
- Nutrition Research
- Nutrigenomic Research
- Metabolic Disorder Related to Nutrient
- Evaluating the acceptance of the new product Presinutri 1 Gen-2 in Yogyakarta
- Product Development Presinutri Gen-2 as Milk Substitute Presinutri Gen-1: Assessment of Sensory Evaluation and acceptance On Mothers and Infants 3-6 Months
- Product Development Presinutri Gen-2 as Milk Substitute Presinutri Gen-1: Assessment of nutritional status changes and changes in faecal profiles
- Providing academic leadership in nutritional sciences.
- Providing the administrative support structure to enhance research, education, patient care, and community outreach in nutrition and dietary supplementation for health.
- Providing the resources and environment uniquely attractive and suited to unprecedented interdisciplinary integration of nutrition research including research on botanical dietary supplements.
Prof. dr. M. Juffrie, Sp.A (K), Ph.D
Health and Human Nutrition, Universitas Gadjah Mada
Gedung IKM, Jl. Farmako Sekip Utara